Designed and created for each vehicles's optimum height, whilst also complimenting the van's overall aesthetics. Steps are ideal when regular access to the vehicle is required and to aid access to items mounted on the roof.
- Protects the rear of the vehicle upon impact
- Shock absorption of up to 60mm compression
- Unique pivoting bracket design absorbs corner impact
- Quick and simple fitting installation
- Full width step design with large saftey tread
Rhino AccessStep™ has been designed with health and safety in mind, when loading and unloading equipment or gaining access to the vehicle.
Additionally the AccessStep™ can provide drivers with peace of mind with optional reversing sensors
The Rhino TowStep™ features a unique user friendly removable centre section, allowing the user to attach and detach their trailer effortlessly in a matter of seconds.
This feature allows trailers to complete an impressive industry leading turning angle of 110 degrees.
With the bolts provided, the TowStep™ can be fitted trouble-free to any flange type TowBar.
Rhino Connect+ allows your vehicle's Original Equipment reversing sensors to be seamlessly integrated directly into Rhino AccessStep™, TowStep™ and TowStep™ Duo products.
- Seamless “plug & play” connecton
- Fast, simple installation process
- No additional rewiring costs
- Revolutionary design
Rhino's range of rear van steps is available for the following van manufacturers: