Coronavirus information
Need help? Call us: 01539 621884
9am-6pm Mon-Fri
Subtotal: £0.00 (0)

Van seat covers for Fiat Doblo Cargo L1 (SWB) H2 (high roof) (2010 onwards)

Fiat Doblo Cargo L1 (SWB) H2 (high roof) (2010 onwards)

Select from items below that fit your Fiat Doblo Cargo L1 short wheelbase (SWB) H2 (high roof) (2010 onwards)

What seat configuration do you have?

  Filter by:
  Filter by:
  Sort by:

>> PeBe Transport 3.0 seat covers:

 

For vehicles with a non-folding passenger seat
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, tough black fabric centre pieces
£116.62
RRP £129.17

Code: PB134524R

>> PeBe Transport 3.0 seat covers:

 

For vehicles with seats that fold right down
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, tough black fabric centre pieces
£116.62
RRP £129.17

Code: PB134525R

>> PeBe Stark Art seat covers:

 

For vehicles with a non-folding passenger seat
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, and artificial leather centre pieces.
£141.62
RRP £158.33

Code: PB784524R

>> PeBe Stark Art seat covers:

 

For vehicles with seats that fold right down
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, and artificial leather centre pieces.
£141.62
RRP £158.33

Code: PB784525R

>> PeBe Stark seat covers:

 

For vehicles with a non-folding passenger seat
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, exceptionally tough black fabric centre pieces - 130,000 Martindale
£141.62
RRP £158.33

Code: PB744524R

>> PeBe Stark seat covers:

 

For vehicles with seats that fold right down
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, exceptionally tough black fabric centre pieces - 130,000 Martindale
£141.62
RRP £158.33

Code: PB744525R

>> PeBe Transport 3.0 seat covers:

 

For vehicles with a non-folding passenger seat
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, tough black fabric centre pieces
£141.62
RRP £158.33

Code: PB134524NR

>> PeBe Transport 3.0 seat covers:

 

For vehicles with seats that fold right down
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, tough black fabric centre pieces
£141.62
RRP £158.33

Code: PB134525NR

>> PeBe Transport 3.0 seat covers:

 

For 2015 models onwards, with a bench seat with a divided backrest, where the driver's seat has lumbar support and an armrest
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, tough black fabric centre pieces
£141.62
RRP £158.33

Code: PB134526R

>> PeBe Stark Art seat covers:

 

For vehicles with seats that fold right down
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, and artificial leather centre pieces.
£166.62
RRP £187.50

Code: PB782545NR

>> PeBe Stark Art seat covers:

 

For vehicles with a non-folding passenger seat
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, and artificial leather centre pieces.
£166.62
RRP £187.50

Code: PB784524NR

>> PeBe Stark seat covers:

 

For vehicles with a non-folding passenger seat
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, exceptionally tough black fabric centre pieces - 130,000 Martindale
£166.62
RRP £187.50

Code: PB744524NR

>> PeBe Stark seat covers:

 

For vehicles with seats that fold right down
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, exceptionally tough black fabric centre pieces - 130,000 Martindale
£166.62
RRP £187.50

Code: PB744525NR

>> PeBe Stark Art seat covers:

 

For 2015 models onwards, with a bench seat with a divided backrest, where the driver's seat has lumbar support and an armrest
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, and artificial leather centre pieces.
£170.79
RRP £191.67

Code: PB784526R

>> PeBe Stark seat covers:

 

For 2015 models onwards, with a bench seat with a divided backrest, where the driver's seat has lumbar support and an armrest
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, exceptionally tough black fabric centre pieces - 130,000 Martindale
£170.79
RRP £191.67

Code: PB744526R

>> PeBe Transport 3.0 seat covers:

 

For 2015 models onwards, with a bench seat with a divided backrest, where the driver's seat has lumbar support and an armrest
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, tough black fabric centre pieces
£179.12
RRP £200.00

Code: PB134526NR

>> PeBe Stark Art seat covers:

 

For 2015 models onwards, with a bench seat with a divided backrest, where the driver's seat has lumbar support and an armrest
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, and artificial leather centre pieces.
£208.29
RRP £233.33

Code: PB784526NR

>> PeBe Stark seat covers:

 

For 2015 models onwards, with a bench seat with a divided backrest, where the driver's seat has lumbar support and an armrest
  • Top notch seat covers, better than the originals, from Sweden’s seat cover specialist
  • Artificial leather sides, exceptionally tough black fabric centre pieces - 130,000 Martindale
£208.29
RRP £233.33

Code: PB744526NR
All our prices exclude VAT